Our Company has in place a solid and reliable Business Continuity Plan, which dictates to take measures in the following brief context:
- Remote working on virtual office for all office based personnel.
- Establishing a shift work arrangement, each with minimum interaction between workers
- Minimum operative manning and self-restrain onboard our vessels
- Business critical visitors access only, along with health screening
- No travelling abroad unless related to a vessel activity which cannot be postponed.
- New working practices onboard the vessels and at the production sites including PPE and safe distances.
Details on the above aspects are being circulated and will be updated regularly.