Asso Group is a Greek based underwater contractor. With operations in the marine and offshore market we require dynamic, innovative and skilled personnel to join our team in order to provide high quality services to our clients.
Enthusiasm, expertise, commitment, passion, flexibility, dynamism, innovation are just some of the cultural values at Asso Group. To retain and grow our position as one of the market leaders in underwater contracting we need people who share these values.
Asso.subsea offers a great work environment, challenging career, opportunities and professional training.
The diversity of the services we offer enables us to provide a wide range of career opportunities like Accountancy, Engineering, Operations, Project Management, Quality Environmental and Safety, Automations, Electronics, Hydraulics, Metalworkers and many more.
To underline our commitment to attracting, retaining and developing the right people, we offer first class remuneration and benefits and take into account individual skills, experience and qualifications. Asso.subsea is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit.
Whatever particular specialism or background is needed we will attract, motivate and engage talented people.
That is why it is our people that make the difference!
- All CV submissions shall strictly follow the procedure as outlined below. Failing to do so will lead to resume rejection by the system administrator automatically.
- To send your CV, preferably in PDF format, state our job opportunity code along with your surname and name in that order (e.g. TEST000 - Smith John), to firstname.lastname@example.org .
An email will be sent to confirm that your application has been received, is being processed and treated confidentially.
In case of suitability you will be contacted within 3 weeks from the final submission date. If the application does not match with any openings and unless otherwise stated, your details will be kept for one year with regards to a future opportunity.
- Spontaneous offer please use job opportunity code ASD000.
- Interns please use job opportunity code INT000.
- Answer to openings please use relevant code as stated for each position in order for your CV to be classified accordingly.